Zenus is a Resourcepack for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which can be described as a fairy tale as old as time. Today, a simplified package is no longer unusual, many have done, dozens of packages have been created, but somehow Zenus still managed to come out on top and portray Minecraft in its own way.
What’s so interesting about it?
Textures are an example that the author spends the best time of his life, you can almost feel the passion at work in every detail. In addition, the set will immerse you in the game much deeper than any other set, giving you a sense of realism and thus improving the overall quality of your game. However, the idea behind Zenus is still quite simple, you can join the winning group to enjoy the scenery that Zenus offers.
Zenus Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Zenus resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
A post Zenus 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 Resource Pack (64x Realism Textures) first appeared in PackMods.