ZeCraft resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a comparatively totally different tool for Minecraft. You have a 16 × 16 decision on this useful resource pack. It was designed by -DelTaz-.
This useful feature pack has an extraordinary smoothness in the game while having silky textures. It mainly focuses on detailing the blocks and making it brighter and richer. Within the game will give us a very practical and extra nice look. Also, you will see many very extended textures with additional details and then have it in Minecraft vanilla. You need to present the true potential by making a structured and smooth environment from a hard and bulky one.
Features of the ZeCraft resource pack:
- Iron rod elaboration and texture support was added.
- Improving the raw texture of the craft work table.
- New cobbled brown and mushroom.
- Merchandise for iron doors and merchandise for wooden doors were added.
- Improved granite and kiln GUI.
ZeCraft Resource / Textures Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
ZeCraft resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: -DelTaz- | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post ZeCraft Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.