Yuushya Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 is a useful resource package of realistic, bright and ornamental style. It started about ten days in the past, it was achieved by 90%, but we expect it to probably be completed quickly. It will probably bring some fascinating details while keeping up with the low 16 × 16 decision on this useful feature pack. It was built by coco_fish82.
This resource pack will probably offer you over 50 types of CIT decor. You can also hold the iron nugget in your hand so you can see the distinctive CIT catalog of decorations. The CTM and CIT options probably work great with OptiFine. You may be receiving additional options that can make your sport look attractive, ornamental, and realistic at the same time. The weapons will probably test in great detail while remaining bright and colorful. The blocks will probably test a lot more and will be 3D. The amount of detail has been put in the direction of this sport to make it more real than ever by seeing the blocks, gadgets and other options. Grass will probably try to be dark and simplistic.
Yuushya Resource / Textures Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Yuushya resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: peixe_coco82 | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The post Yuushya Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 (16x) first appeared in PackMods.