XRay Ultimate Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a package that allows us to see the whole crowd, chests, players and different entities during partitions. In addition, it is a very lightweight useful package.
In this useful resource pack, you will also be able to see through all kinds of blocks, but in addition to the lower portal block and the portal block. The problems you’ll notice throughout the game are players, chests, mobsters, and entities as different as minecarts and work. In addition, it has lower minerals, mineral blocks and along with players, but it also accommodates a night impact and a maximum light map. You will want to have MCPatcher or Optifine HD to have night vision.
XRay Ultimate Resource Pack Changelogs:
- Animated diamond ore.
- All GUI blocks have been added.
- Thinner leaf blocks were added.
XRay Ultimate Resource Pack / Textures Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
XRay Ultimate resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Filmjolk | Source link: CurseForge
A post XRay Ultimate Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.