Xaero Minimap is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5, which adds to the game a multifunctional map that can help you in the game, do not miss that opportunity to install. The interface itself is versatile and fits perfectly into the overall concept of the game, allowing you to use it easily, because it’s intuitive.
What else is interesting?
The map itself is a normal map that is stylized in the style of Minecraft, which means you now get the original view from above, which also consists of cubic blocks. Of course, you can set certain labels, to do this you have to select a handy button in the menu and then you can enter them on the map. By the way, if you do not want to play unfairly, you can forbid teleportation between points, but you can also allow it, to speed up the game a bit.
- Information panel located under the map.
- Edit mode.
Installation of Minimap Mod by Xaero
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download Minimap of Xaero Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Xaero Mod Minimap download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: xaero96 | Source page: CurseForge