WorldEdit 1.16.3/1.15.2 Mod – If you like to build something beautiful in Minecraft and just spend a lot of time in the game, then WorldEdit mod is perfect for you. It allows players to easily edit the map by changing thousands of blocks in just a few seconds. Here you can use quite powerful and at the same time simple tools that will help you to edit/create your unique map.
Here you can build everything – round spheres, cylinders, squares and rectangular areas from different blocks of any type, WorldEdit does not limit you in this regard. Mostly I notice that it is often used on servers.
WorldEdit Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download WorldEdit Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
WorldEdit Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.3 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Author: me4502 | Source Page: CurseForge