WorldEdit is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 which will allow all players to edit the map the way they want. After all, you now have at your disposal a series of commands and tools with which you can edit everything around you. You can easily change the design of the landscape, you can build a big mountain in a few seconds or you can build a volcano. This can be done with special commands.
Features of The Mod
- Mod allows you to make a quick replacement, removal, installation of dozens, even hundreds or thousands of blocks. The main thing is to calculate the power reserve of your computer, because you can leave the game.
- The water that WorldEdit installs does not flow, so you can make some unusual buildings with water.
- You can build geometric shapes with some parameters, such as spheres, cubes, parallelepipeds and more.
- You have a handy compass with which you can teleport from one place to another in seconds.
- WorldEdit is one of the oldest mods ever in Minecraft. Its beginnings can be considered the alpha version of the Minecraft game.
By the way, if you want to learn all the commands in detail, then a special section is available for you, where everything is described in detail: http://wiki.sk89q.com/wiki/WorldEdit.
We wish you all a successful game and beautiful buildings.
Installing WorldEdit Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download WorldEdit Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
WorldEdit Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: sk89q + wizjany_ + me4502 + octylFractal | Source page: CurseForge
A post WorldEdit Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (In-game map editor) first appeared in PackMods.