World War I: Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a very distinctive, multiplayer, and fighting useful resource pack. It started about twenty days in the past and has been quite fashionable so far. It is available in a regular 32 × 32 decision on this useful resource pack.
This useful resource pack can have extraordinarily detailed textures with high quality weapons and objects in this game. You will also get weapons, swords, rifles and many different problems. Many problems that may seem, ammunition and uniforms have been improved. It was developed by SachoSenior.
World War I: Resource Pack Change Log:
- New weapons and sound.
- Uniforms and ammunition were added.
- Mounted bayonet and Rodrigo AI.
- Modified rifles and swords.
- Modified outline and GUI.
- Improved textures and sheet.
- New Medickit and weapons.
World War I resource / texture package installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
World War I resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: SachoSenior | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post World War I 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.