Woods and Mires is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which will add two new biomes to the game. They are interesting because they are based on Scandinavian nature. They are quite beautiful and vast forests, which fit perfectly with the look of the game and combine well with the rest of nature. Some new plants were also added, for example, a new flower and a pine tree.
- Pinar. Now you can find a separate biome in the taiga: the pine forest. The trees will grow on podzol or grass and reach a fairly high height. The new type of wood is ideal for construction.
- Swamp Pine. A lot of impenetrable water hiding under various plants. A huge amount of shrubs and other characteristic swampy vegetation.
Installation of Woods and Mires Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install Architecture API + Cloth Config API
- Download Mod Woods and Mires (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Woods and Mud Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Author: Juicebus | Source page: CurseForge
A post Woods and Mires Mod 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Unusual Biomes) first appeared in PackMods.