Glue Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a useful medieval fashion resource pack. You have a 16 × 16 decision on this useful resource pack. It was designed by zob.
In this useful resource pack, each new block can have four to 10 completely different colors in each particular person block. This useful resource pack has its personal originality and uniqueness. You will have good textures and soft news, simply in 29 days the writer has finished a lot of work in this useful resource pack. It’s very warm and vivid with a pack of useful features with simplistic, rustic and RPG themes. It has some work in progress, but it is usually up to date.
Glue Resource Pack Change Changes:
- A custom block mannequin oak door has been added.
- Redo three-block textures (stone, polished granite and andesite)
- Armor merchandise textures and an information book have been added.
- 7 cobblestone block textures were added.
Child Resource / Textures Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Glue resource package download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: zob | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Woodpecker 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.