Wolfhound Dungeon Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is the variation of the Useful Wolfhound resource pack. You have a 64 × 64 decision on this useful resource pack.
Choice of very dark colors and a really sinister feeling, and so many other blood because it can withstand. This useful feature pack has some textures and colors that can be good for dungeons. This useful resource pack is for these people who like to create and play dark and scary maps with a variety of traps. By using this useful resource pack, you may be able to create an exquisite Gothic map. It was designed by ThristlePack.
Wolfhound Dungeon Resource Pack Change Changes:
- Updated wool and grass textures.
- Horses were added and some jobs were exchanged.
- Some instruments were added and dyed.
- Mounted the clock.
- Sugar cane and wheat were added.
- Updated grass path.
Wolfhound Dungeon Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Wolfhound Dungeon Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: desmaio_goat_ | Source link: CurseForge
A post Wolfhound Dungeon Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.