Wolfhound Classic Medieval Resource Pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 is a useful feature pack of truly distinctive and medieval style. It is available in a 64 × 64 resolution on this useful resource pack. This useful resource package was started a few years ago and has been achieved by 70% and is likely to be implemented sooner or later. It was developed by ThistlePack.
This package of useful resources gives you an excellent feeling before good previous instances of the medieval period. It’s very appealing, distinctive, and really totally different from other useful medieval resource packs and that we’ve seen so far. You can start building your individual fort after which buildings. When you want to play medieval video games, this useful feature pack is ideal for you. There are several issues in this useful resource pack that you can do to have a better feel during the medieval period.
Wolfhound Classic Resource Pack Update Logs:
- Villagers have been added who may seem unlikely.
- Herba’s path has been improved to look taller.
- Improved work and GUI.
- Armor and objects were added.
- Mounted source and particles.
- Mounted Arts and Sky.
- Mobs and Blocks have been added.
Wolfhound Classic Medieval Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Download links to the classic medieval Wolfhound resource pack
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: desmaio_goat_ | Source link: CurseForge
A post Wolfhound Classic Medieval Resource Pack 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 first appeared in PackMods.