Wolfhound Asian Resource Pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a very detailed useful resource pack. It has very high quality textures and appliances. It is available in a 64 × 64 resolution on this useful resource pack. This useful resource pack started a few years in the past and has been made 100%. It was created by ThistlePack.
This useful resource pack is based on Japanese, Chinese and Pakistan and you will see many different cultures in this useful resource pack. You will notice some very old historical temples and ornate wall carvings from some centuries in the past. You’ll probably see the most in terms of Japanese and Chinese language tradition and a bit of relaxation about Asian nations. A huge amount of items have been placed and some very detailed textures and blocks will make this useful feature pack very distinctive and superior.
Wolfhound Asian Resource Pack Update Records:
- Probably the new villagers are now more fans.
- Grass path textures have been added.
- Improved and completed all work.
- Assembled boxes and blocks.
- Horses and villagers were added.
- New tools and achievements GUI.
- New Rails, Minecart and Swords.
- Mounted fountain and terrain.
- Mounted particles and works of art.
Wolfhound Asian Resource / Textures Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Wolfhound Asian Resource Pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: desmaio_goat_ | Source link: CurseForge
A post Wolfhound Asian Resource Pack 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.