Winthor Medieval Resource Pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a useful and brilliant looking useful resource pack. This useful resource package started about 5 days in the past, has gained a lot of recognition and we hope it has the energy to become a well-known useful resource package. It is available in a 64 × 64 resolution on this useful resource pack. This useful resource pack was developed by Studio-Winthor.
In this useful resource pack you should have many bright objects and textures, as in this game you will also notice colorful and creepy crowds. You will have many objects, blocks and many entities, a source that you will only find in this game. Every particular texture you’ll notice in Minecraft 1.13 is out for now. It has a lot of work in progress, but it is likely that sooner or later it will update quickly.
Winthor Medieval Resource Pack Change Log:
- Stained glass windows and brown fonts were added.
- New mobs and creepers.
- Added chest and chests.
- New sky and water.
- The summer season and winter weather have been added.
- He mounted the bug inside the Golden Armor.
- GUI and illustrations added.
- Terrain and particles added.
- New buildings and trendy homes.
Winthor Medieval Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Winthor Medieval Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Studio_Winthor | Source link: CurseForge
A post Winthor Medieval Resource Pack 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.