Werewolves is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 that adds a new bonus system to the game, which you can only get if you let the werewolves bite you. In the world of vampirism, players find themselves in the middle of a dispute between vampires and hunters. With vampirism, the only way to survive is to embrace the power of one of the two factions, whether it’s an evil vampire, or research and use hunter technology to kill your opponents, it’s always been an imperative. In the darkness, however, a new force of nature and beasts arose: werewolves. Everything you need to know is in the Vampirism Guide.
- He becomes a werewolf by being bitten by one.
- New skill tree system for werewolf.
- 3 types of werewolves: humans, wild werewolves, werewolf survivors.
Installation Mod Werewolves
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install Vampirism + Guide API
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download Lobishome Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Download links for werewolf modes
for Minecraft ⇒ 1,16,5 + 1,16,4
Author: Cheaterpaul | Source page: CurseForge