WeaponsPlus Resource Pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a useful resource pack themed with PvP and weapons. This useful resource package may have a low 16 × 16 resolution in this useful resource package. It recently started about ten days ago in the past and has been completed 100%. This useful resource pack was developed by SpectreDonut.
This useful resource pack will add other weapons and extra armor in this game. If you want to change any type of weapon, you just have to rename it, as if you were able to change the name of your knife to a machete that can soon turn into a machete. In addition, it can work for many problems such as diamond sword, golden instruments and iron armor. You will receive a list of weapons and swords in which you only want to launch the weapon for this useful resource pack. You can even have over a hundred new devices in this useful feature pack.
WeaponPlus Resource Pack Change Log:
- The chainsaw and lever were added.
- Sword of vitality and improved sword.
- Mounted scissors blade and lightsaber.
- Modified bat for nails and baseball bat.
- Updated Double Ax and Battle Ax.
- New Dagger and Katana.
- Rapier and Broadsword were added.
- New Gladius and Lance.
WeaponsPlus Resource Pack / Textures Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
WeaponsPlus Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: SpecterDonut | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
The post WeaponsPlus 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.