Wanderlust Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 is a useful, medieval and reasonable themed resource pack. It is available in an ordinary 32 × 32 decision on this useful resource pack. Having a low decision implies that one should work very fast without having fps problems within the sport. In addition, it aims to make your Minecraft world you want by default become an improved, detailed, and reasonable world. It was built by SuperBusy. We would advise you to cast shadows for this useful resource pack.
This resource package simply started about a year ago, has been completed 100%. It will offer an aesthetic and immersive experience in your Minecraft world. There will only be a few textures in this package that may require regular and specular maps. The house will look dark and charming in similar weather. The Nether portal will wish you fascinating and colorful. The moon will want to shine and the stars will want brighter than ever. The doors should be very distinctive, detailed and reasonable. The amount of detail has been put into the direction of the textures and objects of this sport to make it a masterpiece and distinctive among the many resource packs.
Wanderlust Resource / Textures Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Wanderlust resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Credit: SuperBusyTM | Source link: CurseForge
The post Wanderlust Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 (32x) first appeared in PackMods.