Waila Mod 1.11.2 / 1.10.2 (What I’m seeing) is a charming UI mod designed to offer lock data immediately, without the need to open a UI. Provides a small on-screen information with information about the block the participant is viewing. A strong API is provided so that different modders can add their own data relating to their blocks.
Waila is an extension for NO. You can present to the information board that mod is a commodity. Because the proper information accommodates the title of the mod, you can even easily analyze objects by mods.
How to use:
- Tooltips should work out of the field inside the NO interface.
- There are 2 key combinations you need to examine. [Waila] The Settings menu will mean that you can configure which key appears in the menu (by default as the numeric keypad0) while [Waila] Show / Hide Management (default numeric keypad1) will show / hide the tool information (can also be used for maintained mode).
- Check in the settings menu that many problems can be turned on / off.
- Run, get pleasure.
Installation of Waila Mod
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download Waila Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Mod Waila download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: profmobius | Source page: CurseForge