VoxelMap Mod 1.16 | 1.15.2 | 1.14.4 | 1.13.2 | 1.12.2 is a mod that adds a minimap in the form of a compass and a larger preview in the form of a large map. Earlier Voxelmap Mod was developed by Zaneris under the name Zan’s Minimap and this version was dedicated to Minecraft 1.7.10 running on API Modge Forge. The current VoxelMap mod works on LiteLoader or RIFT Mod Loader mod and for Forge version 1.14.4 or newer, and for some time also with fabric modloader.
Mod VoxelMap displays on the map such things as:
- mob radar in the form of a mob icon,
- waypoints that you add yourself, also in the form of a beacon,
- place of death
- has a cave mode.
How to use VoxelMap Mod
To get to the settings and preview the map on the whole screen, click the “M” button (it is set by default).
Under the “Z” button you can zoom in on the map. After entering the menu, you have the following options:
- you can add waypoints, change their colors and visibility,
- change the appearance of the handheld compass, its size,
- changing the position of the minimap (compass),
- and several other options such as button configuration etc.
VoxelMap Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Fabric API
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download VoxelMap Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Author: MamiyaOtaru | Source Page: CurseForge