Visual Workbench is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.16.4 which improves the Minecraft workbench by showing what is always there. Typically, when crafting items, players will not specify which items are placed on the table. With Visual Workbench, however, players will be able to place their 3D models on the table one by one, thus immersing players in the game. Once achieved, Visual Workbench will become an important addition to your game, as it is not only fun, but also engaging.
- Now you can see what’s on the workbench.
Visual Workbench Installation Mod
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download and install PuzzleLib
- Download Visual Workbench Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Visual Workbench Download Links Mod
for Minecraft ⇒ 1,16,5 + 1,16,4 + 1,16,3 + 1,16,2
Author: Fuzs_ | Source page: CurseForge
The post Visual Workbench Mod 1.16.5 / 1.16.4 (3D Workbench) first appeared in PackMods.