Vanilla Hammers is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5, which will allow the player to get a number of new tools to destroy blocks. They are all quite effective, because the area of their destruction is 9 blocks at a time. This will greatly speed up the process of extracting valuable resources as well as aid in construction.
- Of wood
- Lapis lazuli
- Hammer of the edge
How to create?
- You need two valuable blocks and a regular feature + 2 sticks.
- For example, to create a diamond hammer, you need to place 2 blocks and 1 crystal, as well as 2 sticks.
Vanilla Hammers Installation Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download and install MoreVanillaLib
- Download Vanilla hammers Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Vanilla Hammers Mod Download Links
for Minecraft (fabric) ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: Draylar1 | Source page: CurseForge
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1,16,5 + 1,15,2 + 1,14,4
Author: MelanX | Source page: CurseForge