Unnatural State is a resource pack for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5, which stands out for its rather unusual color tones. The writer decided to emphasize the individuality of his textures by making them dark and quite unreal, so it turned out to be a rather unusual image within the recreation after the creation of those textures.
What’s so interesting about it?
Builders tried to make the textures as nice, not shiny and never greasy as achievable, they usually succeeded in that. At best, another important change is the new and also obscure management panel and all the opposite controls. Try these textures, then you won’t want to consider the unique ones, as it’s a totally different notion of sport.
Resource / texture installation guide for the unnatural state
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Unnatural State resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: FishyMintTextures | Source link: CurseForge
A post Unnatural State 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 (64x) first appeared in PackMods.