Uncertainty is a texture for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5 which was launched to the group, including high quality textures, spectacular details and semi-3D models for the sport. With the main purpose of making images unimaginable within the sport, the writer tried to make the textures explode as potential, thus drastically increasing the immersion of the sport. The anomaly tends to exceed expectations.
Uncertainty Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Uncertainty resource package download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: MetalTxus | Source link: CurseForge
A post Uncertainty 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.13.2 (32x quality textures) first appeared in PackMods.