Two Thousand Leagues is a texture pack for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 which aims to speed up the rendering of the game to an incredibly high level so that players can immerse themselves in the kind of incredible experience that can only be achieved with realism. The package is the epitome of impeccable execution in detail and simulation at the same time. Transforming the world of Minecraft into such an immersive realm that few can emulate. Such perfection will make players get lost and probably spend another dozen hours in the wonderful world of Minecraft.
Installation guide for the resource pack / textures of two thousand leagues
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Download links of the resource pack of two thousand leagues
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Credit: buttonpanda | Source link: CurseForge
The post Two Thousand Leagues Resource Pack 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (HD textures) first appeared in PackMods.