True Darkness is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5 that adds exactly the actual night type to the game. The truth is, you can now get the kind of night out there in the real world. Real darkness and a great flood of light from the lights. Really beautiful and new lighting.
There are also some other features, namely:
- The moon is slightly brighter, gives more light, and can adjust the amount of light coming from the moon.
- The moon cycle affects lighting in the game world.
- You can turn off the full moon and new moon cycle.
- It works when playing on different servers without installing a mod on them.
- Possibility to make changes in the configuration, such as changing the lighting of the torches, the amount of night light and other game indicators.
Installation of True Darkness Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download True Darkness Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
True Darkness Mod download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: grondagthebarbarian | Source page: CurseForge