TrashSlot is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which adds to the game a rather useful feature. This feature is ideal for players who have a lot of unnecessary things. You can now get rid of them with a special area or slot that removes items.
What’s so interesting about it?
You can delete an infinite number of items with this feature. The mod also adds some shortcut keys that can quickly optimize your interface and remove unnecessary items, as well as the ability to restore the last delete (the last item or multiple items).
Characteristics of the Mod
- Removal of all items of the same type, such as all terrain.
- Cursor Delete (Shift + Delete to delete all items of the same type as the mouse cursor)
TrashSlot Mod Installation
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download TrashSlot Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
TrashSlot Mod download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1,16,5 + 1,15,2 + 1,14,4 + 1,12,2 + 1,11,2 + 1,10,2 + 1,7.10
Author: BlayTheNinth | Source page: CurseForge
The post TrashSlot Mod 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 (Get rid of unnecessary) first appeared in PackMods.