Transforming Bows into Staves is a resource pack for Minecraft 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 which is based on the weapons of the game NieR, which turned the ties into interesting models of futuristic cannons. It’s a medium 3D combo with a very detailed model, which gives you the opportunity to play Minecraft a little differently. There is nothing more fun than destroying dangerous monsters from the world of Minecraft with a new and very cool weapon. By the way, this resource package can be easily combined with any other resource package.
What else is interesting?
It will allow you to make the game even more interesting and cool. Therefore, the author of the mod advises you to install several modpack with additional weapons, as the resource is aimed at the development of this game model. All weapons are perfectly detailed and will please all fans of fighting in Minecraft. Like textures? Then you can download them at the following link, have a good game!
Transform arcs into staves Resource Installation Guide / Texture Pack
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Transform bows into staves Resources Download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: nongko | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Transform bows into staves 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 resource pack (64x) first appeared in PackMods.