Damage Indicators: A Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which will help the player interact with the game. The fact is that you will now be able to get the most up-to-date information on the health of those mods you go over. It will also be good news that now with the help of a special menu it will be possible to slightly change the look of the panels. There are a total of 4 different options for the panels, so the player will be the one to choose, depending on preference.
How to use the Mod?
- Mod will show the health of those crowds in which the cursor is located.
- You can change the location of the health icon, to do so, go to the settings of the mod.
- With the help of mod settings you can change the look of the panels.
ToroHealth Damage Indicator Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download and install the API Forge
- download and install Architecture API + Cloth Config API
- Download Damage Indicators ToroHealth Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
ToroHealth damage indicator download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.9.4
Author: ToroCraft | Source page: CurseForge