Tossou Zombie is a resource pack for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5, which is probably one of the distinctive horror-themed packages. It is designed for a huge purpose, to add textures associated with the world of zombies. The feature pack will include new gameplay images and new zombie textures that can even scare you.
Which is interesting
At this level, the resourcepac has many types of zombies and textures with eye-catching details. This can be a good useful resource pack that may be essential for compatibility Optifine HD. Resourcepac will add over 800 new types of zombies (meaning just the look) to Minecraft.
Tissou Zombie Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Tissou Zombie Resource Pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Tissue | Source link: CurseForge
A post Tissou’s Zombie 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 (Textures 800+ Zombies 16x) first appeared in PackMods.