Small pixels are textures for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5 which retain the original art style of the standard Minecraft, but combine it with a heavy Pixel twist. One of the most unique features of Tiny Pixels are the barriers, which serve as a catalyst for the textures to stand out and stand out, even though they are a 16x package.
Which is interesting
In addition, most Tiny Pixels textures are drawn with a lot of effort, making them look like a good square pattern, creating a fresh, distinguishable dynamic feel. The atmosphere feels much more vibrant and lively, although everything is more blurry.
Tiny Pixels Resource Pack / Texture Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Tiny Pixels resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: 500 pounds of nothing | Source link: CurseForge
A post Tiny Pixels 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.13.2 (16x Artistic Textures) first appeared in PackMods.