Tinkers’ Mechworks is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which will add various redstone machines to the game. This mod is used as a complement to the popular one Tinkers’ Construct Mod. The game will feature copper ore and aluminum, which will be generated in the world and will be used as a manufacture of various elements.
What else is interesting?
There will be a lot of character extension, it will be possible to use special filters to filter the blocks, which in turn will be used in construction and the rest of the mechanical functions in Minecraft.
Other add-ons a Tinkers’ Construct
- Armory of Construct – style armor complement mod
- Moar Tinkers – integration in many mods
- Taiga – new minerals and alloys
- Oreberries – berry metals
- Tinkers Survival – complicated game
- Pewter – new materials from other popular mods
- Tinkers Arsenal – shoot weapons
- Tinkers Skyblock – Tools for Skyblock Cards
- Tinkers Jei – properties of the material in JEI
- Extract – Compatibility with many mods, new tools and weapons
- Bottles – Move more liquids to the containers
- Thermal tinkering
- Tinkers Complement
Tinkers Mod Mechworks installation
- Download and install the API Forge
- You need to install it Tinkers’ Construct (until 1.7.10) + Mantle (as of 1.14.4+)
- Download Tinkers’ Mechworks Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Mod Tinkers’ Mechworks download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1,16,5 + 1,15,2 + 1,14,4 + 1,7.10
Author: mDiyo + fuj1n | Source page: CurseForge
The post Tinkers’ Mechworks Mod 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 (Redstone Machines) first appeared in PackMods.