Time in a Bottle is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5 this adds a new mechanic to the game that allows players to save their time in a bottle. The more unused bottles remain, the more often they will be reserved. Once a time bottle is activated in a block, the time interval of that block is greatly accelerated, resulting in different results.
Which is interesting
A good example would be pouring bottles into the stove, and subsequently greatly increasing the cooking speed. Players can use these bottles to make the game even easier. Leaving the bottle in the inventory, it will begin to accumulate in itself the time (30 seconds, 60, 120 and even 480)
- A time booking system will appear that allows players to reserve their time in a bottle.
Installation Mod Time in a Bottle
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API e Fabric modloader
- Download Time in a bottle Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Menu Mod
Time in a bottle Mod download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5
Author: alkyaLy | Source page: CurseForge
A post Time in a Bottle Mod 1.17 / 1.16.5 (Time Acceleration) first appeared in PackMods.