Your browser is textured for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which will help the player to look fundamentally different to the game. But in what exactly is this manifested? The fact is that now the game will be significantly transformed. The textures are great for the Middle Ages. The small x32 resolution is great for non-productive computers. At the same time, the level of graphics will improve remarkably.
- Absolutely all the blocks in the game have been changed. They received new textures and increased details.
- The clarity and detail of the game increase. Some other graphics parameters have also been changed.
Installation guide for your browser’s resource / texture package
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Download links from your browser’s resource pack
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
Credit: Hoodoo | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Thine Explorer’s 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 (16x / 32x) Resource Pack first appeared in PackMods.