Thermal Tinkering is a Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 / 1.7.10, which is a complement to Tinkers Construct. This mod allows you to adjust all the features of a fairly large foundry, which took up quite a bit of space in a small functional block, which replaces absolutely all the features of the old large foundry. Also with the “config” file you can change some settings of the mod, which will allow you to add some types of liquids to the blacklist, as well as an information file in which all the data of the game are written.
- You can update the mod settings via a special “config” file.
- Complement to Tinkers Construct.
Installing Mod Tinkering Mod
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download and install the Tinkers Build + Thermal expansion
- Download Thermal tinkering Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Mod Tinkering Mod download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.7.10
Author: samboy063 | Source page: CurseForge
The post Thermal Tinkering Mod 1.12.2 / 1.7.10 (Tinkers Construction Complement) first appeared in PackMods.