The Shack feature pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a horror-themed resource pack. You have a 16 × 16 decision on this useful resource pack. This useful resource pack was developed by DarkBabau.
It has a dark and sandy world with worries and crowded with scary characters. It’s a dark, scary one, which brings you a distinctive vibe you’ve never seen before. Regardless of having the distinctive kind of horror and texture of vanilla in this game it can be very modified and totally different from the different useful feature packs. It has some work in progress and not all parts need to be modified or improved. However, you are up to date with the current model of your Minecraft.
Shack Resource Pack Features:
- An obsolete texture has been added.
- Terrain and gadgets have been added.
- New Killer Clowns and Leshack.
- New mobs and armor.
- Improved GUI and particles.
Shack Resource / Textures Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Shack Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: DarkBabau | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post The resource package The Shack 1.17 / 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.