The Galaxy feature pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a useful and vibrant and simple resource pack. You have a 64 × 64 decision on this useful resource pack. This useful feature pack was developed by Galaxyne.
This useful feature pack will try to remove outdated textures and add new ones to have a great experience every time you can enjoy this game. In addition, I would try to offer you a simple feeling and with many details. Every little bit of this useful feature pack is vibrant and fun and the developer has put a lot of effort into it. All things can be 100% unique in this package.
Galaxy Resource Pack Features:
- Polished andesite and granite were added.
- New Zombie Villagers and Diorite.
- Improved Liama and polar bear rugs.
- Subject Magma Block and Bone Block.
- Improved flower breathing and dragon breath.
- Modified water movement and lava movement.
- Animated textures for the oven and marine lantern have been added.
Galaxy Resource / Textures Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Galaxy resource pack download links
Credit: Galaxyne | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post The Galaxy Resource Pack 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.