The Find 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 resource pack for Minecraft is a Smooth Texture Pack that is easy on your eyes and your laptop nonetheless allows you to discover the world of Minecraft with a new magnificence. discover the best of the mountains and the darkest of the caves to see what you will discover with The Find. You can benefit from the sport of Minecraft with added CTM and different additions from MCpatcher or simply in vanilla Minecraft.
If you work hard, you’ll find that The Find replaces baby animal heads with simpler variations: the huge eyes that seem to be something you’d discover in the anime are the norm in this pack. Unlike many useful resource packs, this one also has a recurring theme that you can see in its blocks. Craft tables, ovens, hoppers, chests and extra items look totally different, but nonetheless, they are the same and only have the feel of going collectively. This can be a sure sign that you have received an amazing package of useful resources. If you can balance it out, The Find seems to be the best with one of all the shading packages that are also introduced. The lighting results work wonders right here.
Find Resource Pack / Textures Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Resource package download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Credit: Spiffyj | Source link: PlanetMinecraft