The suffocating resource package for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a normal decision Useful resource pack with some kind of terror. It was designed by Asphyxious and has a 16 × 16 resolution on this useful feature pack.
This useful resource pack can also turn your Minecraft world into a spooky place. In this package you have some custom options with horror theme. Maybe it would convey some changes in the textures of so many problems, along with gadgets and mobs. Minecraft has always been a peaceful and wonderful place with good mobs walking around us. However, this useful feature pack can change this completely.
Suffocating Resource Pack Update Logs:
- Custom gadgets have been added.
- Custom merchandise textures have been added.
- New random mobs.
- New CTM blocks.
- New animations for quartz, diamonds and emeralds have been added.
Asphyxiating resource / texture package installation guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
The download links of the suffocating resource package
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Asphyxiation | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post The Asphyxious resource pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.