The 9 buttons are a Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 search map. This card is the first search button card, but it has been tested several times and will surely be done without cheating, unlike many other popular cards. There is a advice book available in case you have trouble finding a button. Some levels are quite difficult, especially the levels in which you have to find 2 buttons. Do not forget to keep the game in adventure mode, in a peaceful difficulty and show a distance of 12 pieces.
9-button map installation instructions
- Download and unzip the file
- Press WIN + R (The “WIN” key is usually between “ALT” and “CTR”)
- In the window type% appdata%
- Go to the .minecraft / save folder
- Move the folder with the map to save
9-button map download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
The post Map of the 9 buttons 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 (Find 9 buttons) first appeared in PackMods.
Source Link: The 9 Buttons Map 1.16.5/1.15.2 (Find 9 Buttons)