Thalyrus Medieval Warfare Resource Pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 is a resource package with a medieval theme, fighting and war. You will have an ordinary 32 × 32 decision on this useful resource pack. This useful resource package started about 12 months in the past and has only been fulfilled by 70%. It was built by SachoSenior.
This useful resource pack will carry a medieval type within the textures and will also include weapons. You will get various types of 3D fashions and fighting sounds. You will have a combined medieval fighting theme, which will probably blend in to provide you with an ideal medieval experience throughout the game. You will further characterize some gadgets and sensitive textures in this useful feature pack.
Thalyrus Medieval Warfare resource pack update records for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2:
- Added Iron Longy Scythe and Beacon.
- New block of bones and farmland.
- Improved hopper and boiler.
- Subject observer and marine lantern.
- Updated Anvil and Finish Bricks.
- The finishing portal and the block of melons have been added.
- New block of cactus and silt.
- Drive rail and detector rail.
Thalyrus Medieval Warfare Resource Pack / Textures Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Thalyrus Medieval Warfare resource pack download links
Credit: Rodrigo Al | Source link: SachoProject
A post Thalyrus Medieval Warfare 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.