TextureCraft resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 initially it was based primarily on Trustworthy and other much-talked-about useful resource packages. You have a 32 × 32 decision on this useful resource pack. It was developed by Bedarride.
This useful resource pack has a medieval theme and you can also count on them to wear shiny armor. He will also present yours by wielding your sharp sword to point at enemies. It has some textures that have been borrowed from the unique TextureCraft and are likely to be improved within the new updates. In this useful feature pack during which vanilla fashion has greatly improved and you should now have a lot more item than you ever have.
Features of the TextureCraft resource pack:
- Apple and Golden Apple have been added.
- New artistic interface and recipe guide interface.
- Improved oven mannequin and Emerald merchandise.
- Added 3D fashions will now have a drop in FPS.
- New mushroom and clay ball.
- The piston and arrow entity has been improved.
- New 3D fashions for handcrafted work table and iron door.
TextureCraft Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
TextureCraft resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Katalijst | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post TextureCraft Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.