Synthwave PvP Resource Pack for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a useful PvP style and survival resource pack. It started about a year ago and has become very popular among many survival and PvP players. This useful resource pack was built by Yuruze. It was done 100%.
This feature pack will bring very vibrant, high-quality neon lights, colors that can make for a distinctive retro vibe you haven’t seen before. Each time you fight an enemy participant, it will bring a constructive vitality to you as you bring neon lights with geometric shapes. Also, be impressed by the brilliant retro music that was very popular in the 80s. Due to its PvP style, it will make your armor look shiny and the swords will look colorful, vibrant and shiny.
Synthewave PvP Resource Pack Updatelogs for 1.16.5 / 1.15.2
- Sketched new potions and minerals.
- Neon lights and armor items were added.
- Mounted Stock Insect and Metal.
- Objects and textures have been added.
- Improved textures and sky.
- Stock and Moon updated.
- Mounted Sky and Mafias.
- Blocks and vines have been added.
Synthwave PvP Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Synthwave PvP resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Yuruze | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Synthwave PvP 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.