Survivalture is a texture pack for Minecraft 1.17 / 1.16.5 which takes a different approach to transforming the game. Although popular packages today tend to look more natural, update the game environment, and bring biomes to life, Survivalture takes on the task of making the game more grounded and stays true to the “survival” aspect.
Which is interesting
After installing the Survivalture feature pack, players will find that the indoor environment is much more appalling. Using a dark color palette combined with an art-based style, Survivalture has successfully created a challenging experience when players decide to stay inside or, worse, go mining. Torches will cease to be your saving grace, as the darkness brought by Survivalture has proven to be terrifying.
Survival Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Survivalture resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Credit: KEJWII | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Survivalture 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack (Dark Atmosphere Textures) first appeared in PackMods.