Super Mario 64 resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a very vibrant and simple useful resource pack. You have a normal 32 × 32 resolution in this useful resource pack. It was developed by jojofox.
This useful feature pack relies on a much talked about Super Mario game collection and was made on a Nintendo Ds console. It was started a couple of months ago by a writer named jojofox and tried to make it look like Super Mario. This useful resource pack has a lot of work in progress, but will have new improvements and changes quickly within the new updates.
Features of the Super Mario 64 feature pack:
- Custom fashions have been added for the high voltage board.
- New spruce boards and jungle log.
- Improved oak and dark boards.
- Crimson glazed terracotta was added.
- New custom fashions for yellow flowers.
- Power lanes and Minecart have been added.
- Improved water, animation and bricks
Super Mario 64 Resource Pack / Textures Installation Guide 64
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Super Mario 64 resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: CandyCrystal + jojofox | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Super Mario 64 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.