SummerFields Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a very nice useful resource pack. You have a 32 × 32 decision on this useful resource pack.
This useful resource pack was first started by Lithiumsound, but then abandoned and later continued by CuddleWozzle. It has vivid, rich textures, a mesmerizing sky, and other associated summer options that make this useful resource pack superior. Now you can also dress up your wet day by participating in this useful resource pack. It has mobs, blocks, pores and dragon skin, lightmap and some custom colors.
SummerFields Resource Pack Change Log:
- Disc merchandise added.
- Lightmap mounted.
- Hard disk GUI added.
- Modified glowstone and some particles.
- A tripwire hook was added.
- An armor icon for diamond and gold has been added
- Modified laying eggs.
SummerFields Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
SummerFields resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: CuddleWoozle | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post SummerFields 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.