Statues is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 which will allow you to create and customize your own statues. The mod will give you the ability to make statues, put weapons and armor on them. The statue will look like any kind of character.
What types of statues are there?
- There are 4 levels of statues, the first one is different because it is decorative.
- The second “Musical” is where the statues will emit sounds.
- The third “Musical and Functional”, that is, the statues are almost like living statues, for example, a cow statue can give you milk.
- The “Functional” room only offers you what you need from animal statues, such as wool, milk, stew, and so on.
Installation of Statues Mod
- Download and install the API Forge
- Download Statues Mod (versions selected below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Statue Download Links Mod
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Author: ShyNieke + Mrbysco | Source page: CurseForge