Spring Breeze Resource Pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a sensible themed useful resource pack You have a 16 × 16 decision about this useful resource pack. It was developed by SidGamez_YT.
This useful resource pack will give you a feel of retro video games like Tremendous Mario 3. It is a great useful resource pack for someone who wants to make changes or transform your Minecraft world. It is also possible to change the color theme of many blocks and give your game an exquisite spring look. You may have the right mix of colors by using shaders. It has a low resolution of 16 × 16 and will not have the FPS theme.
Features of the Spring Breeze Resource Pack:
- New objects are added.
- Iron and gold textures were added.
- A new trap has been added.
- New mobs and armor.
- Improved portal body and final stone.
- New stained glass and crimson sand.
Spring Breeze Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Spring Breeze resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Seduction | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Spring Breeze 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.