Sphax PureBD Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a well known resource pack. This texture pack has blocks, mobs, clouds, solar, fashions, objects, armor, animations, skins, particles, right, moon.
And it has random textures and it also has 3D fashions. This completely different game variations are 16x, 32x, 64x, 128x, 256x, 512x. This useful resource pack has an excessive decision and the new 3D fashions have all forms of picket swords, iron, stone, gold and diamond. You will have artistic ovens and excessive hill biomes and zombie skeletons and enchanted bow and charming sword and table and you want a good PC and RAM to run this game.
Sphax PureBD Resource / Texture Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Sphax PureBD resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: bdcraft | Source link: bdcraft
A post Sphax PureBD Resource Pack 1.17 / 1.16.5 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.