Soft Bits resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a bright and simplistic themed resource pack. You have a 16 × 16 decision on this useful resource pack. This useful resource package started a few years ago and has only been implemented in 95%. It was created by WolfieTundra.
This useful feature pack will seem very simple, but you will have a fascinating type in this game. It has an important purpose to try to simplify the game as much as possible. Every texture in your Minecraft world can be changed along with objects, software and mobs. You will have bright and rich colors with wonderful images that you can see at any time when you play this game.
Soft Bits Resource Pack Update Logs:
- Animated textures can be added within new updates.
- Better block states and obsolete rotten meat.
- New test button and invitation icon within the realms.
- New textures of wheat and ice.
- Missing Wool textures have been added.
- Traps can be tested in 3D for longer.
- The traps and stripped log were textured.
- Coral and objects like Coronary heart of the Sea were added.
Soft Bits Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Soft Bits resource pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: WolfieTundra | Source link: PlanetMinecraft
A post Soft Bits 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.