Smooth realistic resource pack for 1.17 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 is a handy resource pack of practical style. It is available in two completely different resolutions of 128 × 128 and 64 × 64 in this useful feature pack. It was designed by DasLisal.
In this useful resource pack, you can possibly build many stunning natural buildings and enhance existing buildings to make it a little more real. The textures of this useful resource pack have been improved and may look much more real than ever. It has an excessive resolution of 128 × 128, so we recommend that you make use of it with highly efficient computer systems to get away from the frame rate points.
Realistic and smooth resource pack change log:
- Improvements in the texture of clay and wool.
- Bookshelf and CTM textures have been added.
- New handmade animations.
- Mobs and Armor have been added.
- New mobs from Redstone and Random.
- Mud glass of the new.
Realistic feature installation guide / smooth texture package
- Make sure you have it Optifino installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Package Folder.”
- The resource folder where you need to copy the texture pack will open.
- After copying the texture package it will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. The textures will work with all saved.
Download links from realistic and smooth resource packs
Credit: DasLisal | Source: PlanetMinecraft
A post Smooth Realistic 1.17 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 first appeared in PackMods.